Elizabeth Street (Manhattan)
Elizabeth Street currently has several buildings of note. These include the New York Chinese School that tailors to both Cantonese and Mandarin speakers; the Trust in God Baptist Church; and the New York Police Department 5th Precinct. Across the street from the police department contains several Chinese restaurants that serve various seafood. It is also the site of the Elizabeth Center at 13 Elizabeth Street, which contain various gift shops in the basement with doctor and dental offices in the floors above.
- Silverman, John (2008). Frommer's Portable New York City 2009. John Wiley & Sons. p. 164. ISBN 9780470289686.
- Presa, Donald G. (24 June 2003). NoHo East Historic District Designation Report. New York City Landmarks Preservation Committee. p. 8.
- Homberger, Eric (2004). Mrs Astor's New York: Money And Social Power In A Gilded Age. Yale University Press. pp. 29–30. ISBN 9780300105155.
- Dickie, John (2004). Cosa Nostra: A History Of The Sicilian Mafia. Palgrave Macmillan. pp. 163–164. ISBN 9781403966964.
- Roberts, Sam (9 July 2009). "When Albany Got Things Done". New York Times. Retrieved 30 November 2012.
|This article relating to roads and streets in New York City is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|