May 8, 1981
|Parents||Andrew Wetmore, Rebecca Wetmore|
Elizabeth Whitmere is a Canadian actress working in the United States and Canada. Born and raised in northern Canada, she draws on her experiences there, in the Maritimes, in Montreal, and in Massachusetts in the development of her characters and her stand-up comedy routines.
Whitmere appeared in her first play before she was ten, and spent her high school years training at Walnut Hill School, a performing arts boarding school in Natick, Massachusetts. After working in Montreal for some years and finding that her French was not sufficient to give her access to a wide range of parts, Wetmore moved her base of operations to Toronto in 2004. She now divides her time between Toronto and Los Angeles.
Her nickname is Liz and she is 5' 10" (1.78 m) tall.
Whitmere's TV and movie roles:
- 2002: Abandon as Mrs. Burke (Uncredited)
- 2002: Undressed as Jasmine
- 2002: Seriously Weird as Miss White
- 2003: Beyond Borders as Beatrice
- 2004: Naked Josh as Yuppie Woman
- 2004: My First Wedding as Janice
- 2004: Head in the Clouds as W.R.A.C.
- 2005: World of Trouble as Carly
- 2006: Lovebites as Hand Model
- 2006: Beautiful People as Chelsea (4 episodes)
- 2006: Angela's Eyes as Savannah Miller (1 episode)
- 2007: Supernatural as Tara Benchley (1 episode, Hollywood Babylon)
- 2007: The Best Years as Amber
- 2008: The Watch as Andrea
- 2008: The Last Hit Man as Raquel, co-starring with Joe Mantegna
- 2008: The Trojan Horse as Naomi
- 2008: A Previous Engagement as Jill Reynolds
- 2008: The Border as Timberwolf
- 2010: Being Erica as Beatrice