Elizabethton Municipal Airport
|Elizabethton Municipal Airport|
|IATA: none – ICAO: none – FAA LID: 0A9|
|Owner||City of Elizabethton|
|Elevation AMSL||583 ft / 177 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Elizabethton Municipal Airport (FAA LID: 0A9) is a city-owned public-use airport located three nautical miles (4 km) east of the central business district of Elizabethton, a city in Carter County, Tennessee, United States. This airport is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a general aviation airport.
Facilities and aircraft
Elizabethton Municipal Airport covers an area of 96 acres (39 ha) at an elevation of 1555.8 feet (474 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway: 06/24 is 4,529 by 70 feet (1,380 x 21 m) with an asphalt pavement.
For the 12-month period ending October 25, 2011, the airport had 29,000 aircraft operations, an average of 79 per day: 100% general aviation. At the time were 48 aircraft based at this airport: 85% single-engine, 10% multi-engine, 2% jet, and 2% helicopter.
- FAA Airport Master Record for 0A9 ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective October 25, 2011.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A (PDF, 2.03 MB)". National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010.
- RediAir Flight Support, the fixed base operator (FBO)
- FAA Terminal Procedures for 0A9, effective November 13, 2014
- Resources for this airport: