Elkhart–Morton County Airport
|Elkhart–Morton County Airport|
|IATA: none – ICAO: KEHA – FAA LID: EHA|
|Elevation AMSL||3,622 ft / 1,104 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Elkhart–Morton County Airport (ICAO: KEHA, FAA LID: EHA) is a county-owned public-use airport located one nautical mile (1.85 km) east of the central business district of Elkhart, a city in Morton County, Kansas, United States.
Facilities and aircraft
Elkhart–Morton County Airport covers an area of 346 acres (140 ha) at an elevation of 3,622 feet (1,104 m) above mean sea level. It has two asphalt paved runways designated 4/22 and 17/35, each of which measure 4,900 by 60 feet (1,494 x 18 m).
For the 12-month period ending August 22, 2007, the airport had 6,000 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 16 per day. At that time there were 12 aircraft based at this airport: 92% single-engine and 8% multi-engine.
- FAA Airport Master Record for EHA ( PDF), effective 2009-07-02.
- Great Circle Mapper: KEHA – Elkhart–Morton County Airport – Elkhart, Kansas
- Aerial photo as of 3 April 2003 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for EHA, effective June 26, 2014
- Resources for this airport:
|This Kansas airport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|