|Born||Lindsey Gayle Evans
December 9, 1989
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Lindsey Gayle Evans|
|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Kimberly Phillips|
|Succeeded by||Kelley Thompson|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||125 lb (57 kg)|
Elle Evans (born Lindsey Gayle Evans on December 9, 1989), is an American model and actress who lives and works in Los Angeles, California. She is most notable for her appearance in Robin Thicke's music video "Blurred Lines" featuring Pharrell Williams, and is one of the faces of NYX Cosmetics.
Evans was born in Paris, Texas, and grew up in Blanchard, Louisiana. She graduated from Northwood High School in 2008 and attended Northwestern State University, where she majored in broadcast journalism. Evans completed one semester before leaving to travel the world and then going to Los Angeles to embark on a modeling career. 
Evans is a former pageant titleholder who held the Miss Louisiana Teen USA 2008.  Evans also competed in the Miss Teen USA 2008 pageant, where she was third runner-up. However, she was stripped of her state title after eleven months following her arrest over an incident in a restaurant, where marijuana was found in her purse, and she and three friends were accused of not paying their bill. Immediately after the much publicized arrest, Evans was asked to pose as a centerfold for Playboy. At the age of 19, she became Playboy Playmate of the Month for October 2009 under her full, legal name, Lindsey Gayle Evans.  Her pictorial was photographed by Stephen Wayda.
Evans is represented by Selekt Media Management  in addition to being signed with Elite Model Management in Miami, Florida. It wasn't until she appeared in Robin Thicke's music video for his 2013 song "Blurred Lines" featuring Pharrell Williams that her career took off. The music video generated over 200 million views and made the "Texas-born model part of a pop culture phenomenon." Shortly after that, Evans was cast in two of Beyoncé's music videos: "Haunted" and "Superpower". Both videos were directed by Jonas Akerlund in 2013.
Evans is one of the faces of NYX Cosmetics and appeared in Kmart's 2013 national ad campaign "Money Can't Buy Style". She appeared in Relapse Magazine's 2013 Photo Annual Issue  and in a spread for "Flower Child" featured in BISOUS Magazine, among others. Evans can be seen on the February 2014 cover of FHM France in addition to the February 2014 cover of UK magazine, Mosh News. 
Evans has also modeled for Samuel Bayer. She was shot fully nude, along with 15 other models, for Bayer's exhibition "Diptychs & Triptychs". The black-and-white series of 6-foot-tall diptychs and 12-foot-tall triptychs was "to capture beauty in its most vulnerable state,"and was on view at the ACE Gallery in Beverly Hills from March 2013 to April 2013.
In 2013, Evans starred in an AXE Apollo Cologne commercial that aired during the 2013 MTV Movie Awards and in 2014 she guest starred in an episode of Two and a Half Men. She played a character named Cheyenne and the episode aired on February 6, 2014. 
- "Playmate listing". Retrieved November 8, 2009.
- Blurred Lines Boosts Elle Evans, Moda and Estilo, November 2013, Retrieved January 2014
- On the Phone with Elle Evans, LuvCelebs.com, Retrieved Jan. 2014
- Miss Teen USA Presentation, Seventeen Magazine, Retrieved Jan. 2014
- Exclusive: Interview with Blurred Lines Elle Evans Video Star, FashionGoneRogue.come, August 2013, Retrieved January 2014
- Elle Evans From 'Blurred Lines' Is Summer's Hottest Blonde Launched to Fame by Video Viewed Almost 250M Times, The Improper, August 2013, Retrieved Jan. 2014
- Selekt Media Management Profile, wysk.com, Retrieved January 2014
- Model Must-Haves: Blurred Lines Beauty Elle Evans on Her Essentials, Lifestyle Mirror, September 2013, Retrieved January 2014
- Behind the Scenes Photos of Elle Evans - Beyonce Music Video Shoot - "Haunted", WhoSay.com, Retrieved February 2014
- Beyonce Music Video Director Jonas Akerlund on 'Haunted' and Superpower, Vulture.com, December 2013, Retrieved January 2014
- Elle Evans in Relapse Magazine,issuu.com, Retrieved Mar. 2014
- Elle Evans Magazine Issue, moshnews.co.uk, Feb. 2014, Retrieved Mar. 2014
- Elle Evans Interview: Elle Oh Elle!, Samuel Bayer Exhibition, Urban Lux Magazine, August 2013, Retrieved Jan. 2014
- Director Samuel Bayer Debuts Photography, Hollywood Reporter, March 2013, Retrieved February 2014
- Two and a Half Men on CBS Guest starring Elle Evans as "Cheyenne", TheFutonCritic.com
- Elle Evans Model, Actress and “IT” Girl in Hit Music Video “Blurred Lines”, diamonds.net, Rapaport Magazine, Retrieved January 2014
- Ones to Watch - Rebel Issue - Elle Evans: Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines,XEX Mag. January 2014 Issue, Retrieved 2014
- Celebrity Beauty Secrets: 'Blurred Lines' Video Vixen, Elle Evans, BeautyWorldNews.com, November 2013, Retrieved January 2014
- Elle Evans - Blurred Lines - Interview, Starry Constellation Magazine, 2013, Retrieved January 2014
- ‘Blurred Lines’ Vixen Going Places, Miami Herald, October 2013, Retrieved January 2014
- Exclusive ITW: Elle Evans of Blurred Lines: A Conversation We Needed to Have, Her Report, October 2013, Retrieved February 2014