|Born||Lindsey Gayle Evans
December 9, 1989
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
Elle Evans (born Lindsey Gayle Evans on December 9, 1989), is an American model and actress who lives and works in Los Angeles, California. She is most notable for her appearance in Robin Thicke's music video "Blurred Lines" featuring Pharrell Williams, and is one of the faces of NYX Cosmetics.
Evans was born in Paris, Texas, and grew up in Blanchard, Louisiana. She graduated from Northwood High School in 2008 and attended Northwestern State University, where she majored in broadcast journalism. Evans completed one semester before leaving to travel the world and then going to Los Angeles to embark on a modeling career. 
Evans is a former pageant titleholder who held the Miss Louisiana Teen USA 2008 and competed in the Miss Teen USA 2008 pageant. Prior to winning Miss Louisiana Teen USA on November 10, 2007, she had placed first runner-up in the 2006 competition. Evans was the third runner-up in Miss Teen USA 2008.
Modeling and acting
Evans was discovered in 2010 after MMG cast her in a commercial in China. She appeared in the commercial dressed up to look like Marilyn Monroe. It was shot in Beijing and aired all throughout Shanghai, China.
Evans is represented by Selekt Media Management in addition to being signed with Elite Model Management in Miami, Florida. It wasn't until she appeared in Robin Thicke's music video for his 2013 song "Blurred Lines" featuring Pharrell Williams that her career took off. The music video generated over 200 million views and made the "Texas-born model part of a pop culture phenomenon." Shortly after that, Evans was cast in two of Beyoncé's music videos: "Haunted" and "Superpower". Both videos were directed by Jonas Akerlund in 2013.
Evans is one of the faces of NYX Cosmetics and has appeared in Kmart's 2013 national ad campaign "Money Can't Buy Style". She can be seen in high-fashion, avant-garde magazine editorials including "Flower Child" for BISOUS Magazine shot by Benjo Arwas, and on the cover of FHM France in 2014. Evans has also modeled for Samuel Bayer. Evans and 15 other models were shot fully nude for Bayer's exhibition "Diptychs & Triptychs". The black-and-white series of 6-foot-tall diptychs and 12-foot-tall triptychs was "to capture beauty in its most vulnerable state,"and was on view at the ACE Gallery in Beverly Hills from March 2013 to April 2013.
Evans is dating contemporary artist Gregory Siff. She can be seen in his video installation "Kissing, Lying, Crying", and as the model for his collaboration with Project Angel Food and Helmut Lang. In this collaboration Siff hand-painted 21 Helmut Lang tees that Evans modeled both for a photo series and also at the charity event held at Helmut Lang's flagship store in October 2013.
- Blurred Lines Boosts Elle Evans, Moda and Estilo, November 2013, Retrieved January 2014
- On the Phone with Elle Evans, LuvCelebs.com, Retrieved Jan. 2014
- Miss Teen USA Presentation, Seventeen Magazine, Retrieved Jan. 2014
- Exclusive: Interview with Blurred Lines Elle Evans Video Star, FashionGoneRogue.come, August 2013, Retrieved January 2014
- Elle Evans From 'Blurred Lines' Is Summer's Hottest Blonde Launched to Fame by Video Viewed Almost 250M Times, The Improper, August 2013, Retrieved Jan. 2014
- Selekt Media Management Profile, wysk.com, Retrieved January 2014
- Model Must-Haves: Blurred Lines Beauty Elle Evans on Her Essentials, Lifestyle Mirror, September 2013, Retrieved January 2014
- Behind the Scenes Photos of Elle Evans - Beyonce Music Video Shoot - "Haunted", WhoSay.com, Retrieved February 2014
- Beyonce Music Video Director Jonas Akerlund on 'Haunted' and Superpower, Vulture.com, December 2013, Retrieved January 2014
- Elle Evans Editorial, "Flower Child," Shot by Benjo Arwas, Benjo Arwas Wordpress, June 2013, Retrieved January 2014
- Elle Evans Interview: Elle Oh Elle!, Samuel Bayer Exhibition, Urban Lux Magazine, August 2013, Retrieved Jan. 2014
- Director Samuel Bayer Debuts Photography, Hollywood Reporter, March 2013, Retrieved February 2014
- Two and a Half Men on CBS Guest starring Elle Evans as "Cheyenne", TheFutonCritic.com
- Elle Evans and Gregory Siff Attend David Yurman Boutique for Art of Alysium, October 2013, Retrieved January 2014
- For Immediate Release Gregoy Siff x AV Nightclub Kissing, Lying, Crying Performance and Video Installation March 2013, GregorySiff Tumblr, Retrieved January 2013
- Gregory Siff For Helmut Lang and Project Angel Food Featuring Elle Evans, Installation Mag, October 2013, Retrieved January 2014
- Behind the Scenes at the Gregory Siff x Helmut Lang Tees Shoot Featuring Elle Evans, Helmut Lang Journal, October 2013, Retrieved January 2014
- Elle Evans Model, Actress and “IT” Girl in Hit Music Video “Blurred Lines”, diamonds.net, Rapaport Magazine, Retrieved January 2014
- Ones to Watch - Rebel Issue - Elle Evans: Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines,XEX Mag. January 2014 Issue, Retrieved 2014
- Celebrity Beauty Secrets: 'Blurred Lines' Video Vixen, Elle Evans, BeautyWorldNews.com, November 2013, Retrieved January 2014
- Elle Evans - Blurred Lines - Interview, Starry Constellation Magazine, 2013, Retrieved January 2014
- ‘Blurred Lines’ Vixen Going Places, Miami Herald, October 2013, Retrieved January 2014
- Exclusive ITW: Elle Evans of Blurred Lines: A Conversation We Needed to Have, Her Report, October 2013, Retrieved February 2014