Ellerton and Aughton
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Ellerton and Aughton|
|Primary council||East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Region||Yorkshire and the Humber|
|• Type||Parish Council|
|• UK Parliament||Haltemprice and Howden|
|• EU Parliament||Yorkshire and the Humber|
|Population (2011 census)|
Ellerton and Aughton is a civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated 12 miles (19 km) to the west of Hull city centre and covering an area of 1,824.551 hectares (4,508.56 acres).
- "Key Figures for 2011 Census: Key Statistics: Area: Ellerton CP (Parish)". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 4 February 2013.
- "2001 Census Area Profile" (PDF). East Riding of Yorkshire County Council. 2004. Archived from the original on 18 March 2012. Retrieved 8 February 2013.
- "2001 Census: Key Statistics: Parish Headcounts: Area: Ellerton CP (Parish)". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 12 March 2008.
- Gazetteer — A–Z of Towns Villages and Hamlets. East Riding of Yorkshire Council. 2006. pp. 3, 5.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ellerton and Aughton.|
- Aughton One-Place Study website - family and/or local history
- Ellerton One-Place Study website - family and/or local history
|This East Riding of Yorkshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|