|Ellie Boldman Hill|
|Member of the Montana House of Representatives
from the 94th district
June 30, 1975 |
|Alma mater||University of Idaho|
Ellie Hill was born on 30 June 1975 in Phoenix, Arizona.
Ellie Hill is a member of the Roman Catholic church.
Ellie Hill is currently engaged to Tyler Smith and she has no children of her own.
Ellie Hill had received her education from the following institutions:
- JD, University of Idaho, College of Law, 2001
- BS, Psychology, English Minor, Boise State University, 1997
- Albertson College of Idaho, 1994 
Ellie Hill has had the following professional experience:
- Assistant District Attorney
- Executive Director, The Poverello Center, Incorporated, 2007–Present
Ellie Hill has had the following political experience:
- Montana State Delegate, National Democratic Convention, 2012
- Representative, Montana State House of Representatives, 2010–present
- Vice President, Young Democrats of America, 2010
- Executive Board Member, Missoula County Democratic Central Committee, 2008-2010
- Co-founder, New Leaders Council, Montana Chapter, 2008-2010
|This article about a Montana politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|