|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2010)|
Ellie Krieger at the 2009 Texas Book Festival.
|Born||September 26, 1965|
|Education||Cornell University and Columbia University|
Krieger was a fashion model during her late teens and early 20s for the Wilhelmina Models agency. As a model she became conscientious of what she was eating, so during this time, she changed her eating habits to be healthier.
Krieger has a bachelor's degree in clinical nutrition from Cornell University, and has a master's in nutrition from Columbia University. Krieger is a registered dietitian and nutritionist and was an adjunct professor at New York University in the Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health.
Krieger has her own practice.
She lives with her family in New York City.
- Comfort Food Fix: Feel-Good Favorites Made Healthy (2011). ISBN 0-470-60309-7. Published by John Wiley & Sons.
- The Food You Crave: Luscious Recipes for a Healthy Life (2008). ISBN 1-60085-021-9. Published by Taunton Press.
- So Easy: Luscious, Healthy Recipes for Every Meal of the Week (2009). ISBN 0-470-42354-4.
- Small Changes, Big Results: A 12-Week Action Plan to a Better Life (2005). ISBN 0-307-33587-9.
- "Official biography". EllieKrieger.com. Retrieved 22 June 2010.
- Romine, Stepfanie (2009-05-12). "INTERVIEW: How Ellie Krieger Developed Her 'Healthy Appetite' for Life". dailySpark. Retrieved 23 February 2010.
- "Expert Bio - Ellie Krieger". Everyday Health. Retrieved 23 February 2010.
- "Author Spotlight - Ellie Krieger". Random House. Retrieved 23 February 2010.
- "Ellie Krieger's "The Food You Crave"". ABC. 2008-01-21. Retrieved 23 February 2010.
- "Published articles listing - Ellie Krieger". EllieKrieger.com. Retrieved 22 June 2010.