|Airport lounge||VIP Lounge|
|Parent company||Mouzenidis Group|
|Headquarters||Karatsou 7, Thessaloniki, Greece|
|Key people||Ioannis Mouzenidis (CEO)|
Ellinair (from Έλλην-, [ˈelin], Greek) is a Greek airline that began initial operations on 19 February 2014, with direct flights from Thessaloniki International Airport and from the International Airport of Corfu (Ioannis Kapodistrias) to destinations in Ukraine, Russia, and Latvia. Owned by Thessaloniki-based Mouzenidis Group, a major tour operator in northern Greece, Ellinair opperates flights to other countries of the former Soviet Union.
- Athens charter flights
- Corfu Second Base for summer season
- Santorini for the summer season
- Thessaloniki Base airport
- Bari Summer regular flights
- Belgorod Summer regular flights
- Bryansk Summer regular flights
- Kaliningrad Summer regular flights
- Moscow Domodedovo Regular flights
- Perm Summer regular flights
- Rostov-on-Don Regular flights
- Saint Petersburg Summer regular flights
- Stavropol Summer charter flights
- Saratov Summer charter flights
- Yekaterinburg Summer regular flights
- Voronezh Summer regular flights
- Dnipropetrovsk Summer regular flights
- Donetsk Summer regular flights (suspended) 
- Kharkiv Summer regular flights
- Kiev-Boryspil regular flights
- Lviv Summer regular flights
- Odessa Summer regular flights
- Luhansk Summer regular flights
- Riga International Airport Summer regular flights
Livery and logo
The company's logo, a series of waving blue bands, is based on the flag of Greece. The livery is also based on the flag, and the colour scheme is taken from Greece's national colours: blue and white.
Ellinair's fleet is currently made up of two RJ85 and one Boeing 737 with ACMI agreement:
|Avro RJ85||2||0 ||96||96|
Ellinair provides to its passengers the below services:
- V.I.P. Lounge at Makedonia International Airport
- Meet and Assist service in cooperation with Mouzenidis Group
- Parking at Makedonia International Airport
- "Company Profile". www.ellinair.com. Retrieved 18 March 2014.
- "VIP Lounge". www.ellinair.com. Retrieved 18 March 2014.
- Notice for passengers
- "Purchasing Aircraft!". www.ellinair.com. Retrieved 18 March 2014.
- "Our Fleet". www.ellinair.com. Retrieved 18 March 2014.