||This article's lead section may not adequately summarize key points of its contents. (December 2013)|
|Full name||Elliott Jack Hewitt|
|Date of birth||30 May 1994|
|Place of birth||Rhyl, Wales|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Playing position||Right Back|
|2013||→ Gillingham (loan)||20||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20:09, 27 September 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Rhyl, Flintshire, Wales, Hewitt progressed through the Macclesfield Town youth ranks and signed his first professional contract in 2010. He made his professional debut in the last game of the 2010–11 season on 7 May 2011, in the Football League Two 1–1 draw with Hereford United at Moss Rose. He started the 2011–12 season as first choice right back at the club.
Hewitt signed a three-year contract with Ipswich Town on 30 May 2012. He travelled with the first team squad on their pre-season tour of the Netherlands, despite continuing his rehabilitation following a hip impingement injury.
On 13 November 2013, Hewitt signed a 28-day loan with League One side Gillingham. His loan was apparently cut short due to an injury, but on 31 December, Hewitt again signed on loan with Gillingham.
Hewitt started his international career earning Wales schoolboy honours. He was first called up to the Wales U17 squad for the Four Nations Tournament in July 2011 in Falkenberg, Sweden. He started in all three matches against Iceland U17, Norway U17 and Sweden U17. His form in this tournament led Brian Flynn to call him up on standby for the Wales U21 squad for the game against Hungary U21 on 10 August 2011. Hewitt did feature in the game, coming on as a half time substitute for David Stephens, in the 2–1 defeat. In January 2013 he was selected in the Wales under 21 squad for the friendly match against Iceland on 6 February 2013
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Macclesfield Town||2010–11||League Two||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||0|
- "Professional retain list & free transfers 2012/13" (PDF). The Football League. 18 May 2013. p. 17. Retrieved 17 June 2013.
- Rollin, Glenda; Rollin, Jack, eds. (2012). Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2012–2013 (43rd ed.). London: Headline. p. 489. ISBN 978-0-7553-6356-8.
- "UEFA Under 21 Matches / Gemau Ryngwladol UEFA Dan 21 v. Lithuania & San Marino". FAW. 4 October 2013. Retrieved 4 October 2013.
- "Macc lads are on cloud nine". 19 May 2010. Retrieved 12 September 2011.
- "Macclesfield vs Hereford". 7 May 2011. Retrieved 12 August 2011.
- "Ipswich Town sign Elliott Hewitt from Macclesfield". BBC Sport. 30 May 2012. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
- "Defender Joins On Loan". www.gillinghamfootballclub.com. 13 November 2013.
- "Hewitt's loan ends early". Kent Online. 2 December 2013.
- "Defender reJoins On Loan". www.twtd.co.uk. 31 December 2013.
- "Call-up for Elliott". 27 June 2011. Retrieved 12 September 2011.
- "Elliott on Standby for Wales U21". 27 July 2011. Retrieved 12 September 2011.
- "Elliott Makes U21 Bow". 11 August 2011. Retrieved 12 September 2011.
- Wales under-21 squad