Ellis Avery is an American writer. She has won two Stonewall Book Awards, in 2008 for her debut novel The Teahouse Fire and in 2013 for her second novel The Last Nude. The Teahouse Fire also won a Lambda Literary Award for Lesbian Debut Fiction and an Ohioana Library Fiction Award in 2007.
- The Smoke Week (2003)
- The Teahouse Fire (2006)
- The Last Nude (2012)
- "A Conversation with Ellis Avery". Lambda Literary Foundation, March 10, 2012.
- "Avery, Doty Win 2008 Stonewall Book Awards, GLBTRT Announces". US Fed News, January 14, 2008.
- "2013 Stonewall Book Awards Announced". American Libraries, January 29, 2013.
- "A Passionate Portrait of an Artist and Her Muse". NPR, December 31, 2011.
- "THE TEAHOUSE FIRE: Stonewall Award".
|This American novelist article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|