From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elmo may refer to:
- Elmo (given name), abbreviated form of Guglielmo, the Italian equivalent of William
- Elmo, a character in the television show Sesame Street
- Tickle Me Elmo, a children's toy from Tyco, introduced in the United States in 1996, based on the Sesame Street character
- "Elmo", a song by Canadian singer Holly McNarland
- Elmo (Middle-earth), a character in the fictional universe of J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth
- Elmo, Alaska, a fictional village which is the setting for the ABC series Men in Trees
- Elmo, Sorano, town in province of Grosseto, Tuscany
- United States
- Elmo, California, community in Kern County
- Elmo, Kansas, community in Dickinson County, noted for its fossil deposits
- Elmo, Missouri, city in Nodaway County
- Elmo, Montana, Kootenai community on Flathead Lake
- Elmo, Texas
- Elmo, Utah, town in Emery County
- Elmo, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- ELMO (protein) (Engulfment and cell motility), a family of adaptor proteins involved in cell signalling
- ELMO, a mathematical competition at Mathematical Olympiad Program
- Elmo (Electronic Mail Operator), a Unix mail client
- ELMO ("Electronic Light-Modulated Overhead" or, in other sources, "Electric light machine organization"), a document camera product of ELMO Corporation
- ELMO, Eocene Layer of Mysterious Origin, red clay layer on the Walvis Ridge)
- Elmo, nickname for El Morocco, the New York City nightclub
- ELMO (Eesti elektromobiilsuse programm) - Electromobility Program For Estonia.
- ELMO, a Japanese company best known for their series of high-end Super 8mm projectors during the 1950s-80s.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.