Eloise Wellings (née Poppett) (born 9 November 1982 in White Plains, New York, United States) is an Australian long-distance runner. She represented her country at the 2006 Commonwealth Games in Melbourne and at the 2010 edition in New Delhi. She was the gold medalist over 5000 metres at the 2003 Summer Universiade. She has also competed internationally in cross country running – her best finish to date was 22nd in the long race at the 2006 IAAF World Cross Country Championships.
|1998||World Junior Championships||Annecy, France||11th||3000 m|
|1999||World Youth Championships||Bydgoszcz, Poland||4th||3000 m|
|2003||Universiade||Daegu, South Korea||1st||5000 m|
|2006||Commonwealth Games||Melbourne, Australia||4th||5000 m|
|World Athletics Final||Stuttgart, Germany||8th||3000 m|
|World Cup||Athens, Greece||4th||3000 m|
|2010||Commonwealth Games||New Delhi, India||6th||10,000 m|
- 1500 metres - 4:13.63 min (2006)
- 3000 metres - 8:41.78 min (2006)
- 5000 metres - 14:54.11 min (2006)
- 10,000 metres - 31:41.31 min (2011)
- Johnson, Len (2010-12-09). Menjo takes Zatopek 10,000m in steamy Melbourne. IAAF. Retrieved on 2010-12-09.
- Athletics at the 2003 Summer Universiade, official results
|This biographical article relating to Australian athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|