|Directed by||Henry Koster|
|Distributed by||Twentieth Century Fox|
|Release dates||November 23, 1951|
|Running time||82 minutes|
|Box office||$2 million (US rentals)|
Jacqueline "Jake" Osborne is sent to college to follow in the footsteps of her successful father Howard, only to fall in love with a professor there and impulsively decide to elope.
Howard and his wife are furious, but when they confront young professor Matt Reagan's parents, they find them equally irate. The parents hit the road together hoping to head off the kids' marriage plans, while Jake and Matt begin to bicker and wonder if maybe things are going a little too fast.
- Clifton Webb as Howard Osborne
- Anne Francis as Jake Osborne
- Charles Bickford as Tom Reagan
- William Lundigan as Matt Reagan
- Reginald Gardiner as Roger
- 'The Top Box Office Hits of 1951', Variety, January 2, 1952
|This film article about a 1950s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|