||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (September 2014)|
|Founded||Toronto, Canada (1999)|
|Headquarters||Vienna, Virginia, United States|
|Joe Payne, Chairman & CEO
Steven Woods, CTO
Andre Yee, VP Engineering
Eloqua Corp. is a marketing automation SaaS company which develops automated marketing and demand generation software and services for business-to-business marketers. The company has been described as a pioneer and industry leader in lead generation services.
Background and history
Clients and recognition
Eloqua has more than 1,100 clients worldwide, among them eBay, Comcast, Apple Inc., Blackboard Inc., NBA franchise the Portland Trail Blazers, and Fidelity Investments. As of May 2011[update], the company's software has 70,000 users. In 2010, the company was awarded a Word of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) silver medal WOMMY Award. Eloqua has received several awards including being named a Market Leader by CRM Magazine in both 2008 and 2009. In 2009, the company also received a Forrester Groundswell Award in the "Business-to-Business Talking" category for its sales tool "The Conversation".
On 20 December 2012, Eloqua announced that it signed a definitive agreement to be acquired by Oracle Corporation for $871M.
- "Meet the Eloqua founders". Eloqua. Archived from the original on 2012-06-18. Retrieved 2011-12-05.
- Scott Duke Harris (29 May 2009). "Mercury News Interview: Marketo's CEO and Building Bridges Between Sales, Marketing". Mercury News.
- Company History
- "Marketing Automation Software Industry Market Share". Marketing Automation Times. 9 May 2011. Retrieved 6 June 2011.
- "Eloqua Customer Success". Blip TV. Retrieved 2010-02-09.
- "Value Added: Joe Payne and the (online) art of closing a deal.". The Washington Post. 16 January 2011. Retrieved 7 June 2011.
- "Eloqua Announces "All About Revenue Success" Tour". MSNBC.MSN.com. 26 May 2011. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- "Word of Mouth Marketing Association Announces 2010 WOMMY Award Winners". PRWeb. 22 November 2010. Retrieved 8 June 2011.
- "CRM Magazine Names Eloqua 2009 Market Leader". dBusinessNews. 7 September 2009.
- "Forrester Groundswell Awards: Business to Business". Groundswell. September 2009. Retrieved 2010-02-09.
- "Oracle and Eloqua Agree to Combine to Accelerate Modern Marketing". Eloqua. Dec 2012. Retrieved 2012-12-24.