From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Elster (disambiguation))
Elster may refer to:
- the river Weiße Elster (White Elster) in Germany and the Czech Republic
- the river Schwarze Elster (Black Elster) in Germany
- the town Bad Elster in Germany
- the town Elster (Elbe), part of the Verwaltungsgemeinschaft Elbaue-Fläming in Germany
- the Elster glaciation (Elsterian Stage)
- Jon Elster, philosopher
- Kevin Elster, Major League Baseball player
- Operation Elster (German for magpie) a 1944 German infiltration attempt on North America during World War II
- Pützer Elster, a light aircraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.