From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Elysian Fields in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Elysian Fields may refer to:
- Elysium (or the Elysian Fields), in Greek mythology, the final resting places of the souls of the heroic and the virtuous. It was ruled by Hades.
- Elysian Fields, Hoboken, New Jersey, site of the first organized base ball game
- Elysian Fields Avenue, New Orleans, a setting and a symbolic element in A Streetcar Named Desire
- Elysian Fields, Texas
- Avenue of the Elysian Fields, Champs-Élysées, major thoroughfare in Paris
Music and entertainment
- Elysian Fields (band), an American art rock band
- The song "Elysian Fields" by the band Megadeth from Youthanasia
- The song "Elysian Fields" by the hip hop artist Heath McNease.
- The song "Elysian Fields" by Andy Moor and Carrie Skipper.
- A music festival held the first weekend of August in Boyce, Virginia
- Elysian Fields by the band God is an Astronaut.
- The Man from Elysian Fields, a 2001 movie starring Andy Garcia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.