From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elysium may also refer to:
- Elysium, a 2001 animated science fiction film by director Kwon Jae-sung
- Elysium (film), a 2013 science fiction film by director Neill Blomkamp
- Elysium (band), a Polish death metal band
- Elysium (musician), a Danish trance musician
- Eternal Elysium, a Japanese doom/stoner metal band
- "Elysium" (song), a happy hardcore song by Scott Brown, later remixed with Ultrabeat and titled "Elysium (I Go Crazy)"
- Elysium, a song from Madness's studio album Wonderful
- Elysium, a song from Portishead's second studio album Portishead
- Elysium, a song from Chelsea grin's first studio album Desolation of Eden
- Elysium (Stratovarius album), an album by power metal band Stratovarius
- Elysium (The Velvet Teen album), an album by indie rock band The Velvet Teen
- Elysium (Pet Shop Boys album), an album by Pet Shop Boys
- Elysium for the Brave, a 2006 album by Azam Ali
- Elysium Arena, an indoor arena in Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Elysium Mons, a volcano on Mars
- Elysium Planitia, a plain on Mars
- Elysium (volcanic province), a volcanic region on Mars
- Elysium (Dungeons & Dragons), a plane of existence in Dungeons & Dragons
- Elysium, the name of the commune in the 2012 comedy film Wanderlust
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.