Eman Karam Sayed Abdel Ghaffar
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (February 2013)|
Eman graduated in the Faculty of Engineering, Ain Shams University. She studied Geographic Information Systems (GIS) at the Information Technology Institute (ITI) in Giza. Later on, she studied geoinformation management for urban planning, and obtained her MSc. degree with distinction.
17. Abdel Ghaffar, E., 2012,A framework for Metropolitan healthy cities using GIS, case study: cairo city, Ain shams university, Egypt.
16. Abdel Ghaffar, E., 2012, understanding urban growth of Cairo Metropolitan area using geospatial analysis, Environmental Studies Journal, Ain Shams University, Egypt.
15. Abdel Ghaffar, E., 2009, Towards sustainable healthy cities without segregation and barrier walls in developing countries, The Second Gulf Conference & Exhibition On Environment and Sustainability, Environmental Impacts Assessment, Risk & Crisis Management, state of Kuwait, 16‐19 February 2009.
14. Ebeid, M. et al., 2008, Sprawl growth in Arab cities Case study: Ezbet Elhagana, Cairo, 2nd Arab conference on Environmental Management of the Arab cities, Cairo, Egypt, May 2008.
13. El Morjani, Z. et al., 2007, Modelling the spatial distribution of five natural hazards in the context of the WHO/EMRO Atlas of disaster risk as a step towards the reduction of the health impacts related to disasters, International Journal of Health Geographics,
12. Abdel Ghaffar, 2004, The Impacts of Housing on Public Health, Word of the Expert, in the Arab Construction World Magazine, issue 6, page 96.
11. Abdel Ghaffar, E., 2004, Emergency Route Planning Using GIS: Preserving public safety in Cairo, GIM International magazine for Geomatics, June 2004 edition, volume 18, the Netherlands.
10. Abdel Ghaffar, E., 2003, Urban Transport Planning in Metropolitan Cairo, in Landuse intensification and Transportation in Almere, on the occasion of the 39th International Planning Congress of ISoCaRP, Cairo, Egypt, 17–22 October 2003, pages 53–62.
9. Aranya, R. et al., 2003, Almere’s Bridge to the Future: a macro approach to the transportation problem, in Landuse intensification and Transportation in Almere, on the occasion of the 39th International Planning Congress of IsoCaRP, Cairo, Egypt, 17–22 October 2003, pages 17–25.
8. Abdel Ghaffar, E., 2002, Requirements for developing Geographic Information Infrastructure to Support Environmental Impact Assessment, 5th AGILE Conference on Geographic Information Science, Palma (Balearic Islands, Spain) April 25–27th 2002.
7. Rodziewicz, A., et al., 2001, Twente business innovation valley, Sustainable region- moderate impact of IT and social sustainable humanistic, in ISoCaRP congress 2001, Ryser, J. (Eds.), planning in the information age, final report of the young planners’ workshop, September 2001, Utrecht, the Netherlands, pages 104-108.
6. Abdel Ghaffar, E., 2001, urban and environmental decision-making in Egypt: requirements for a geographic information infrastructure, GIM International magazine for geomatics, September 2001 edition, volume 15, the Netherlands.
5. Abdel Ghaffar, E., 2001, designing a methodology to develop geographic information infrastructure to support environmental impact assessment- case study: urban upgrading projects in historic Cairo- Egypt, Msc. thesis, ITC, the Netherlands.
4. Abdel Ghaffar, E., 2001, requirements for developing geographic information infrastructure to support the development in Egypt, second national GIS conference, April 2001, Cairo, Egypt.
3. Abdel Ghaffar, E., 2001, Enterprise modeling and modeling techniques, ITC, the Netherlands.
2. Abdel Ghaffar, E., et al., 1998, Cairo tourism guide information system, guide for services and public places in Cairo using GIS technology on the www, professional GIS course documentation, the Information Technology Institute (ITI), Giza, Egypt.
1. Abdel Ghaffar, E., et al., 1998, agricultural development in East Oweinat information system, an analysis using remote sensing, professional GIS course documentation, the Information Technology Institute (ITI), Giza, Egypt.
- Egyptian Engineers Syndicate http://www.eea.org.eg/
- Aerospace Survey and Earth Sciences Alumni
- http://www.isocarp.org/pub/events/congress/2001/keynotes/yp3.pdf, Sustainable region - moderate impact of IT and social sustainable humanistic., 2001, Retrieved February 2, 2011.
- http://www.alibris.com/search/books/qwork/16359458/used/Ain%20Shams%20University%20Alumni%3A%20Wahba%20Zuhayli,%20Farouk%20El-Baz,%20Eman%20Karam%20Sayed%20Abdel%20Ghaffar,%20Faten%20Zahran%20Mohammed, Ain Shams University Alumni: Wahba Zuhayli, Farouk El-Baz, Eman Karam Sayed Abdel Ghaffar, Faten Zahran Mohammed, Retrieved February 1, 2011.