Emanuele Ottolenghi, a political scientist, is a Senior Fellow with the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies in Washington, DC. Previously, he ran the Brussels-based AJC Transatlantic Institute. He has taught at the Oxford Centre for Hebrew and Jewish Studies, as well as the Middle East Centre of St. Antony’s College, Oxford. He earned a Ph.D. from the Hebrew University and an undergraduate degree from the University of Bologna.
Ottolenghi has written about Middle East issues for Commentary, The Daily Mirror, The Guardian, National Review Online, Newsday, the Jewish Chronicle, and the Middle East Quarterly, as well as European publications: Corriere del Ticino, il Foglio, Libero, Il Riformista, Liberal, Standpoint, L'Unità, and Die Welt.
- The Pasdaran: Inside Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (Washington, FDD Press: 2011).
- Iran: the Looming Crisis (London, Profile Books: 2010).
- Under a Mushroom Cloud: Europe, Iran and the Bomb (London, Profile Books: 2009).
- La Bomba Iraniana (Turin, Lindau: 2008).
- Autodafe': L'Europa, gli ebrei e l'antisemitismo (Turin, Lindau: 2007).
In the spring of 2012, Emanuele Ottolenghi published an article exposing Columbia University professor Gary Sick for glaring inaccuracies in his October Surprise conspiracy theory. Sick issued a scathing response, lamenting that he had personally provided the documentation to Ottolenghi but acknowledging the inaccuracy in his own research that Ottolenghi had illustrated in his article. Ottolenghi's reply further exposed Sick's flawed research and published the document in question. It is now available online, alongside Ottolenghi's reply, which is included as an update in his original article.
- "Emanuele Ottolenghi". Haaretz. 22 October 2006. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- "The Pasdaran: Inside Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps". Amazon. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- "Iran: The Looming Crisis". Amazon. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- "Under a Mushroom Cloud: Europe, Iran and the Bomb". Amazon. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- "La bomba iraniana" (in Italian). Edizioni Lindau. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- "Autodafe': L'Europa, gli ebrei e l'antisemitismo" (in Italian). Edizioni Lindau. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- "Gary Sick, Discredited but Honored", Middle East Quarterly Spring 2012, pp. 73–79.
- "The Ineptitude of Emanuele Ottolenghi", Gary's Choices, April 24, 2012.
|This political science article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|