Embassy of Russia in Havana
The embassy is located at #6402 Quinta Avenida (Fifth Avenue, Miramar's prestigious boulevard), between Calles 62 and 66, on a site af about 4 hectares (9.9 acres).
Construction began in December 1978 and was completed in November 1987. The embassy opened as the Soviet embassy, in an era when Soviet influence in Cuba was immense and transitioned to its status as the Russian Embassy.
- 25 December 1991 - 6 May 2000 : Arnold Kalinin
- 27 June 2000 - 14 April 2008 : Andrey Dmitriev
- 14 April 2008 – present: Mihail Leonidovich Kamynin
- "Russian Embassy Havana", World Architecture Map
- "Ghosts of Soviet era haunt Havana embassy; Russian complex was once talk of city Only debt and a few diplomats remain", Toronto Star, June 27, 2004, republished in the Havana Journal
- 101 Top Historical Sites of Cuba, Alan Twigg, p. 166