From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up embryo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An embryo is an organism early in its development.
Embryo may also refer to:
- Embryo (1976 film), a film starring Rock Hudson
- Embryo (band), a German progressive rock band
- "Embryo", from the Black Sabbath album Master of Reality
- "Embryo" (Dir En Grey song), from the album Kisou
- "Embryo" (Pink Floyd song), from the album Works
- Embryo Records, record label from the 1970s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Embryo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.