From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Emden is a city in Lower Saxony.
Emden may also refer to:
- Emden, Saxony-Anhalt, a municipality in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Emden, Illinois, U.S.
- Emden, Missouri, U.S.
- SMS Emden (1908), a light cruiser in the German navy
- SMS Emden (1915), a light cruiser in the German navy
- German cruiser Emden
- German frigate Emden (F221), a Köln-class frigate of the German Navy
- F210 Emden (1979), a Bremen-class frigate of the German Navy
- Emden (crater), a lunar crater
- Emden Airport, an airport in Lower Saxony, Germany
- Kickers Emden, a German football club
- Embden Goose or Emden, a breed of goose
People with the surname
- Jacob Emden (1697–1776), rabbi and Talmud scholar
- Richard van Emden, British author and television producer
- Robert Emden (1862–1940), Swiss astrophysicist and meteorologist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.