From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Eme)
|Look up Eme or -eme in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EME may refer to:
- East Midlands Electricity, an electricity supply company in the East Midlands, UK
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Branch, a personnel branch of the Canadian Forces
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineers, a branch in the Indian Army
- Emcor, a US construction company by NYSE stock symbol
- La eMe, a Mexican American criminal organization
- College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, a constituent college of National University of Sciences and Technology, Pakistan
Science and technology
- Eigenmode expansion, an algorithm in computational electrodynamics
- EME (communications), Earth-Moon-Earth radio communications also known as "Moonbounce"
- Electromagnetic environment, the totality of electromagnetic phenomenon existing at a given location
- EME (psychedelic), a psychedelic drug
- Early myoclonic encephalopathy, a type of epilepsy
- Encrypted Media Extensions, DRM-specific extensions to HTML5 being considered by the World Wide Web Consortium
- Early Modern English
- EME Temple, a Temple in India
- -eme, a suffix used in linguistics to denote various kinds of emic units
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EME.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.