From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up emerge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Emerge may refer to:
- Emerge: The Best of Neocolours, the fourth album of Neocolours
- Emerge Desktop, a Desktop shell replacement for Microsoft Windows
- Emerge (magazine), a defunct news magazine
- Emerge Stimulation Drink, a drink sold in UK Supermarkets
- "Emerge" (song), a song by Fischerspooner
- emerge IT Ltd, the only UK provider of the Priority ERP database
- emerge, a command-line tool at the heart of Portage package management system
- Emerge, a frontend for the diff and diff3 commands for Emacs
- EMERGE Forum is an initiative by NASSCOM to promote emerging/start-up IT companies in India
- Emergence, a concept in philosophy, systems theory and science
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.