Emerson Hospital is a hospital located in Concord, Massachusetts at 133 Old Road to Nine Acre Corner, founded in 1911 on 40 acres (16 ha) donated by Charles Emerson. As of 2006 it is a full-service, non-profit community hospital and acute care medical center with 177 beds, providing advanced medical services to over 300,000 individuals in 25 towns.
- Massachusetts General Hospital: Radiation Oncology, Genetic counseling through MGH’s Center for Cancer Risk Assessment, Pediatric affiliations in Neonatology and Pediatric Subspecialties including Gastroenterology and Cardiology
- Dana Farber/Partners Cancer Care: Collaborative program for cancer care, including clinical trials
- Brigham & Women’s: Gynecological Oncology
- Beth Israel Deaconess: Perinatology
- Reproductive Science Center: Infertility
|This article relating to a hospital in Massachusetts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|