From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see EMI (disambiguation).
|Meaning||It can have many different meanings depending on the kanji used.|
|Region of origin||Japan|
|Look up emi or emi- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Emi can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
- as a given name
- 恵美, "blessing, beauty"
- 絵美, "picture, beauty"
- 映見, "reflect, look"
- 映美, "reflect, beauty"
- 笑, "smile"
- as a surname
- Emi Fujita (恵美; born 1963), Japanese singer
- Emi Hashino (恵美; born 1973), Japanese comedienne and stage actress
- Emi Hinouchi (エミ; born 1982), Japanese urban music singer-songwriter
- Emi Inui (絵美; born 1983), Japanese softball player
- Emi Kaneko (恵美; born 1965), Japanese politician
- Emi Kobayashi (恵美; born 1983), Japanese gravure idol
- Emi Kuroda (エミ; born 1978), Japanese actress
- Emi Matsui (江美; born 1963), Japanese javelin thrower
- Emi Motoi (えみ), a Japanese voice actress
- Emi Motokawa (恵美), a Japanese professional wrestler
- Emi Nonaka (絵美), a Japanese ice hockey player
- Emi Shinohara (恵美; born 1963), Japanese voice actress
- Emi Suzuki (えみ; born 1985), Chinese-Japanese actress and fashion model
- Emi Tawata (えみ; born 1984), Japanese singer
- Emi Uwagawa (恵美), a Japanese voice actress
- Emi Wada (惠美; born 1937), Japanese costume designer
- Emi Wakui (映見; born 1970), Japanese actress
- Emi Watanabe (絵美; born 1958), Japanese figure skater
- Emi Isuzu (絵美), a character in the Tenjho Tenge series
- Emi Ibarazaki (茨崎 笑美), a character in the visual novel Katawa Shoujo
- Emi Yusa, a character in the anime and manga The Devil is a Part-Timer!
- Mimasaka-Emi Station, a train station in Mimasaka, Okayama Prefecture, Japan
- Magical Star Magical Emi, a magical girl anime series
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|