From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Emiliana is a feminine name of Italian origin. It can refer to:
As a given name
As a surname
- Cesare Emiliani, Italian-American geologist and paleontologist
- Emiliania, a genus of phytoplankton
- Emiliania huxleyi, a member of that genus
- Emiliana alexandri, an extinct hemipteran insect
- Macropygia emiliana, the Ruddy Cuckoo-dove, a bird
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.