From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Emiliana is a feminine name of Italian origin. It can refer to:
As a given name
As a surname
- Cesare Emiliani, Italian-American geologist and paleontologist
- Emiliania (Coccolithophore) Hay & Mohler - a genus of phytoplankton Coccolithophore described in 1969
- Emiliania huxleyi, a member of that genus
- Emiliania (Sánchez) - A bivalve described in 1999 by Sánchez, renamed Emiliodonta in 2010
- Emiliana alexandri, an extinct hemipteran insect
- Macropygia emiliana, the Ruddy Cuckoo-dove, a bird
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Emiliana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.