From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Emilio (born 1962) is an American musician of Mexican descent.
Emilio may also refer to:
- Emilio (born 1962), Mexican American singer
- Emilio, Danish singer
- Given name
- Middle name
- Joseph Emilio Abaya (born 1966), Filipino politician
- José Emilio Amavisca (born 1971), Spanish retired football (soccer) player
- Carlo Emilio Bonferroni, Italian mathematician
- Matías Emilio Delgado (born 1982), Argentine football (soccer) player
- José Emilio Furtado (born 1983), Cape Verdean football (soccer) player
- Carlo Emilio Gadda (1893–1973), Italian writer and poet
- Carlos Emilio Orrantía (born 1991), Mexican footballer
- José Emilio Pacheco (born 1939), Mexican poet
- Paulo Emilio Borges Rocha (born 1972), retired Brazilian football (soccer) player
- Florent Emilio Siri (born 1965), French video game and film director and screenwriter
- Paolo Emilio Taviani (1912-2001), Italian political leader, economist and historian
- Family name
- Luciano Emilio, Brazilian soccer player
- Emilio Aguinaldo College, a college in Manila, Philippines
- Emilio (film), a 2008 film by Kim Jorgensen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.