His notable works include Monument to Pinocchio, 1953, at Collodi and Nereid (Crouching Figure No.4), 1973. The drawings for his Pinocchio are in the collection of the Tate Gallery. Throughout his career, his sculptures tended to be refined, with elongated forms in the Italian Mannerist tradition. Laura, 1973, is a typical example of his mature sculpture.
Greco's reputation was at its highest in the 1950s and 60s, but has tended to wane since.
- Seated wrestler, 1947.
- Monument to Pinocchio, 1953.
- Large Bather No. 1, Bronze, 1956, Tate.
- Bather No. 2, 1956–57.
- Laura, Bronze, 1973, Hiroshima Museum of Art.
- Nereid (Crouching Figure No.4), 1973.
- Bullfight, 1979.
- Emilio Greco 1913–1995 Tate, 2013. Retrieved 26 September 2013. Archived here.
- "Parco di Pinocchio: La Fata e Pinocchio." (in Italian). Site web of Pinocchio Park. Retrieved 2011-02-20.
- Emilio Greco in www.britannica.com
- Emilio Greco, Estorick Collection - exhibition review by Brian Sewell, London Evening Standard, 26 September 2013. Retrieved 27 September 2013. Archived here.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Emilio Greco.|
|This article about an Italian sculptor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|