Emily Atack with Fred Palascak on the Dancing on Ice tour in 2010
18 December 1989 |
Luton, England, United Kingdom
Emily Jane Atack (pronounced ay-tack) (born 18 December 1989) is an British actress, best known for her role as Charlotte Hinchcliffe in the award winning E4 series The Inbetweeners. She also appeared in Heartbeat (2008), Blue Murder (2007) and was featured in a number of lads' mags.
Born in Luton, she is the daughter of actress Kate Robbins and musician Keith Atack. Atack was a contestant in ITV's Dancing on Ice in early 2010, partnered with professional ice skater Fred Palascak; they were voted off in the eighth week. In 2011, Atack presented a stylised public service announcement titled Ready, Steady, Drink, showing the dangers of drinking alcohol.
Atack's first cousin twice removed is Sir Paul McCartney ― her grandmother's cousin. Atack is a Luton Town Fan as she mentioned on an appearance on Soccer AM. Atack briefly dated One Direction's Harry Styles in May 2012.
|2007||Blue Murder||Kelly Lang|
|2008–2010||The Inbetweeners||Charlotte Hinchcliffe|
|2009||Victoria Wood's Mid Life Christmas||Cranchesterford teenager|
|2010||Dancing on Ice||Herself|
|2010||Rock and Chips||Marion|
|2010||Big Brother's Little Brother||Herself|
|2011||Ready, Steady, Drink||Herself/presenter|
|2012||Lemon La Vida Loca||Herself/guest|
|2012||Me And Mrs Jones||Frosty Girl|
- "Atack the ice, judges tell Luton skating star". Luton Today. 12 January 2010. Retrieved 23 February 2012.
- "Bedfordshire's Emily Atack skates off 'Dancing on Ice'". BBC News. 11 January 2010. Retrieved 25 February 2012.
- Eden, Richard (24 December 2006). "Yesterday, the musical". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 25 February 2012.
- "Dancing on Ice – Emily Atack – Week 8". Dancingonice.itv.com. 2011-05-27. Retrieved 2013-08-11.
- By metrowebukmetro (2011-01-17). "Ready Steady Drink was amusing and depressing in equal measure". Metro.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-08-11.
- Lara Gould (2010-01-24). "Dancing On Ice: Emily Atack says co-star Heather Mills is hilarious". Mirror.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-08-11.
- "Inbetweeners star Emily Atack plans to join fellow Luton Town fans for the Bank Holiday Monday game with Cambridge United". Luton-dunstable.co.uk. 2013-08-24. Retrieved 2013-10-16.
|This article about a British television actor born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|