February 24, 1991 |
New York, United States
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Dress size||(US) 4; (EU) 34|
|Manager||IMG Models (Worldwide)|
Emily DiDonato (born February 24, 1991) is an American model. She is from Goshen, New York and has Italian, Irish, and Native American ancestry. After a family friend encouraged her to pursue modeling, she signed with Request Model Management in 2008 and booked jobs as the face of Guess? clothing for spring 2009 and as a model in Ralph Lauren's "Rugby" spring 2009 advertisement campaign. In May 2009, she was signed as the latest face of Maybelline New York, a notable accomplishment for a model who had just graduated from high school with only a few months of modeling experience, and made her television commercial debut for the company's "Color Sensational Lip Color" line, alongside Christy Turlington, Jessica White, and Julia Stegner. DiDonato began modeling for Victoria's Secret in August 2009, and appeared on her first magazine cover with The Block's October 2009 issue.
In 2010, she became the face of Giorgio Armani's fragrance Acqua Di Gioia. Images of her from this campaign were used as the cover pages of L'Oréal's Annual and Financial Reports for 2010. For Summer 2013, Emily DiDonato stars in advertising campaign for Oysho.
She made her debut in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2013, with photos taken in Namibia.
- "Emily DiDonato - Fashion Model - Profile with photos, biography and more on FMD". Fashionmodeldirectory.com. 2011-09-10. Retrieved 2012-02-21.
- Now Representing: Emily DiDonato << IMG MODELS BLOG[dead link]
- "Emily DiDonato Profile". MODELS.com. Retrieved 2012-02-21.
- Wohlrab, Spencer (2012-02-17). "Maybelline's New Face: Emily DiDonato". Stylecaster.com. Retrieved 2012-02-21.
- Lim, James (2012-02-17). "Meet The New Girl: Emily DiDonato". Nymag.com. Retrieved 2012-02-21.
- "DiDonato's NYMag profile". Nymag.com. Retrieved 2012-02-21.
- May 21, 2009 (2009-05-21). "Maybelline Signs Model Emily DiDonato". Wwd.com. Retrieved 2012-02-21.
- August 5th, 2009 by Janelle (2009-08-05). "Of The Minute". Models.com. Retrieved 2012-02-21.
- "Emily DiDonato's cover for The Block". Models.com. Retrieved 2012-02-21.
- Christa Catharina Müller. "Vogue.com: Top Newcomer" (in German). Vogue.de. Retrieved 2012-02-21.
- Request Models (2010-03-31). "RE:QUEST Model Management: Emily DiDonato / Acqua di Gioia". Requestmodels.blogspot.com. Retrieved 2012-02-21.
- Oysho Swimwear 2013 advertising campaign
- Emily DiDonato at the Fashion Model Directory
- Vogue's "The Scene": The September Issue premier gallery