Emily Levine was born in Nashville, and brought up in Connecticut and Brooklyn. After graduating from Harvard Levine's first job was dubbing spaghetti westerns in Rome. On returning to Brooklyn she taught autistic children and joined an improvisational comedy group called The New York City Stickball Team.
Levine is a radio commentator for WNYC in New York. She also has created two one-woman shows: It's Not You, It's the Universe: How to Have Your Cake and Eat It Too and Lose Weight and How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Free Market.
She writes a humorous blog for the Huffington Post.
She lives in Berkeley, California.
- TED bio
- Harry Walker Agency
- "Emily Levine: Philosopher-comic". TED Ideas Worth Spreading. April 2009. Retrieved 2009-04-09.
- "Emily Levine". IMDb. Retrieved 2009-04-09.
- Emily's Bio at her own web site.
- Emily Levine's Huffington Post Blog.
- Emily Levine: A trickster's theory of everything talk on TED website.
|This article about an American comedian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|