Emirates flies to 138 destinations in 78 countries, across all six continents from its hub in Dubai. It has a particularly strong presence in the South and Southeast Asian region, which together connect Dubai with more international destinations in the region than any other Middle Eastern airline. The countries with the largest number of airports served by Emirates are India with 10, United States with 7, the United Kingdom with 6, Australia with 5 and Pakistan with 5 .
This is a list of cities Emirates flies to as June 2013, the list includes the city and country name; the airport codes of the International Air Transport Association (IATA airport code) and the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO airport code); the airport name. Additionally, there are labels for airports that are the airline's hub, future cities and stations that have been terminated.
- Emirates Destinations
- "1997 Emirates route map". Retrieved 2008-05-12.
- Flightglobal.com World Airline Directory 1990 article listing Emirates destinations
- "Emirates cuts Alexandria route". AMEInfo. 2008-07-01. Retrieved 2008-07-02.
- Emirates launching Algeirs
- EK to launch BCN from July (in Spanish)
- "Emirates expands South American network with flights to Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro". Emirates. 6 April 2011. Retrieved 29 April 2011.
- "Emirates Airline to start flying from Clark in October". The Manila Times. 19 February 2013.
- "Emirates links Conakry with its Dakar service" (Press release). Emirates. 30 June 2013. Retrieved 1 July 2013.
- "Emirates upgrades United States network with new services to Seattle and Dallas | Emirates United Arab Emirates". Emirates.com. 2011-09-28. Retrieved 2012-10-14.
- Emirates suspend Damascus
- "Emirates to launch daily service to Dublin". Emirates. 8 September 2011. Retrieved 20 September 2011.
- "Emirates Airline to launch Erbil service - Transport". ArabianBusiness.com. 2012-06-20. Retrieved 2012-10-14.
- EK to launch Lusaka and Harare
- "Emirates adds Vietnam to its expanding global network" (Press release). Emirates. 4 January 2012. Retrieved 4 January 2012.
- "in Major Network Expansion to the East and West". Emirates. 2012-07-04. Retrieved 2012-10-14.
- Emirates drops Nagoya
- "Emirates Announces Flights to Phuket". Emirates. 2 August 2012. Retrieved 2 August 2012.
- "Emirates to start services to Sialkot" (Press release). ameinfo.com. 13 August 2013. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- "Emirates to start services to Stockholm" (Press release). Emirates. 11 April 2013. Retrieved 12 April 2013.
- "Emirates plans to launch flights to Taipei". Arabian Business. 27 August 2013. Retrieved 27 August 2013.
- "Emirates to open third destination in Japan" (Press release). Emirates. 28 January 2013. Retrieved 2 February 2013.
- Emirates to Launch New Service to Washington, DC