From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up emit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Emit may refer to:
- Emit, Time backwards. To travel back in time
- Emit, North Carolina, an unincorporated community
- Em:t Records, a British record label that specializes in ambient music. Technically the name has a colon in place of the letter "I", but it is pronounced (and often erroneously written) like the common word "emit".
- Cornish derogatory slang for a tourist or newcomer, especially one that has a second home or attempts to drive inappropriately large cars around country lanes or villages. This derives from the Old English word for 'ant'. Pronounced Em-mit rather than e-MIT.
- EMIT or Enzyme Multiplied Immunoassay Technique, a common drug test
- EMIT (corporation), a Norwegian timing equipment manufacturer
- Emit_(video_game), a visual novel video game about time travel and was released on various video game systems. One of the first fan translated video games.
- Emmet - Cornish slang term for Tourist. Sometimes spelt Emmit/Emit.
- Emitter (disambiguation)
- Emission (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.