June 18, 1978 |
|Spouse(s)||Bruce Willis (2009–present)|
|Measurements||33.5-23.5-35.5 (US); 85-60-90 (EU)|
|Dress size||6 (US); 36 (EU)|
Guests included Willis' ex-wife Demi Moore, the three children of Willis and Moore, and Moore's then-husband, Ashton Kutcher and Emma’s mother Zorina Heming. The ceremony was not legally binding, so the couple wed again in a civil ceremony in Beverly Hills, California, six days later. Accordingly, Emma is now the stepmother of Rumer Willis, Scout Willis, and Tallulah Willis, the three daughters of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore.
Heming gave birth to a daughter, Mabel Ray, in 2012.
In addition to being the former spokesmodel for the Canadian lingerie retailer, La Senza, Heming has appeared in advertisements around the world including those for Dior Bronze, Escada, Gap, Garnier, Intimissimi, John Frieda, Palmers, and Redken. She has appeared on the covers of French Elle, Spanish Elle, Turkish Elle, US Glamour, "Shape", Town and Country, and W Magazine. In 2005, Maxim magazine placed Heming at number 86 in its "Top 100" list.
Heming has also walked the runway for numerous fashion shows including Herve Leger, John Galliano, Paco Rabanne, Christian Dior, Chanel, Maska, Thierry Mugler, Valentino, Emanuel Ungaro, Ralph Lauren, and Victoria's Secret.
Heming is currently signed with IMG Models worldwide.
|2001||Perfume||Model #3||aka Dress to Kill|
|2006||Entourage||Girl at Club||Episode:
|The Comebacks||Megan||aka Sports Movie|
- "Emma Heming, Bruce Willis' girlfriend, models for La Senza". The Telegraph. April 30, 2008. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- Emma Heming, Bruce Willis' girlfriend models for La Senza, The Daily Telegraph, 30 April 2008. Retrieved on 17 May 2008.
- Bruce Willis Puts Official Seal on Marriage Yahoo News, March 28, 2009
- Elizabeth Leonard (April 2, 2012). "Bruce Willis and Emma Heming welcome a daughter". People.com. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- Profile of Emma Heming at Fashion Model Directory