Emma Holly (born 1961, New Jersey) is American author who specializes in writing erotic romance novels, often with a focus on BDSM. She has written over twenty books and was a finalist for the Romance Writers of America 2004 RITA award for Best Paranormal Romance.
Emma Holly was born in New Jersey and raised in Baltimore, where she lived with her older sister Laurie.
Leading back to her pre-adolescent fantasy, to be the fiancée of Batman, Holly always wanted to be a writer. After 10 years of writing, she sold her first book in 1998.
Holly specializes in writing erotica-romance and often with a focus on BDSM. Another common element of Holly's erotic style is a bisexual male protagonist . She has written over twenty books and was a finalist for the Romance Writers of America 2004 RITA award for Best Paranormal Romance.
Single Erotica-Romance Novels
- Ménage, 1998
- Cooking Up a Storm, 1998
- Velvet Glove, 1999
- In the Flesh, 2000
- Strange Attractions, 2004
- Personal Assets, 2004
- All U Can Eat, 2006
- Fairyville, 2007, 2008 (with epilogue, previously published as Amazon short, And Then There Were Four).
Beyond Desire Series
- Beyond Innocence, 2001 & in "BEYOND DESIRE" (2006)
- Beyond Seduction, 2002 & in "BEYOND DESIRE" (2006)
Midnight Desire Series
- Luisa's Desire in "FANTASY", 2002 (with Christine Feehan, Sabrina Jeffries and Elda Minger) & in "MIDNIGHT DESIRE", 2006
- Catching Midnight, 2003 & in "MIDNIGHT DESIRE", 2006
- Hunting Midnight, 2003
- The Night Owl in "HOT BLOODED", 2004 (with Christine Feehan, Angela Knight and Maggie Shayne)
- Courting Midnight, 2005
- Kissing Midnight, scheduled for Summer 2009
- Breaking Midnight, scheduled for 2009
- Saving Midnight, schedule for 2009
- Devil at Midnight
- Angel at Dawn
- The Demon's Daughter, 2004
- The Demon's Angel in Demon's Delight, 2007 (with MaryJanice Davidson, Catherine Spangler and Vickie Taylor)
- The Countess's Pleasure in "HOT SPELL", 2005 (with Meljean Brook, Lora Leigh and Shiloh Walker)
- Prince of ice, 2006
- "Demon's Fire", 2008
Anthologies in collaboration