|Date of birth||6 March 1991|
|Place of birth||Manchester, England|
|Date of death||20 February 2013(aged 21)|
|2008–||Blackburn Rovers Ladies||20||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Emma McDougall (6 March 1991 – 20 February 2013) was an English female football winger who played for Blackburn Rovers Ladies. Her married name was Emma Mincher, but she used her maiden name in her playing career. She was born in Manchester.
McDougall joined Blackburn from Fletcher Moss Rangers in January 2008, and made her first-team debut in a 17–0 Lancashire Cup win the following month. She appeared as a substitute in three of Rovers' final Premier League games that season and, after a formal promotion to the senior side, played more regularly in the 2008–09 season.
McDougall stopped playing for Blackburn Rovers after becoming pregnant and following the birth of her first child. She was later diagnosed with cancer, and died on 20 February 2013 at age 21. McDougall is survived by her husband, Stefan Mincher, and two daughters, Lilly-Mae and Molly-Rae Mincher.
|Club||Season||League||WFA Cup||Premier League Cup||County Cup||Other||Total|
|Blackburn Rovers Ladies||2007–08||3||0||0||0||0||0||1||0||0||0||4||0|
- "Catch up on the latest news - and vote for your England player of the year". GiveMeFootball. 31 January 2008. Retrieved 11 August 2009.
- "Parry delight at Blackburn move". BBC Sport. 11 June 2008. Retrieved 11 August 2009.
- "Emma McDougall". Blackburn Rovers F.C. Retrieved 11 August 2009.
- "Ladies safely through". Blackburn Rovers L.F.C. 16 September 2008. Retrieved 25 August 2009.
- "Holders Everton open with victory". BBC Sport. 14 September 2008. Retrieved 25 August 2009.
- "Former Blackburn Rovers Ladies ace loses cancer battle aged 21". Lancashiretelegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-02-21.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a midfielder born in the 1990s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|