||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (February 2009)|
Emma Suárez (left) with Ana Risueño (2005).
25 June 1964 |
Suárez' debut performance was at the age of 15, with Memorias de Leticia Valle.
In 1987 she appeared in Joaquín Sabina's videoclip, Así estoy yo sin ti.
Her first starring role was in 1989 in Blanca Paloma by Juan Miñón. In the 1990s, Julio Medem offered her three films. She has worked with Carmelo Gómez. She was married to the director Juan Estelrich Jr. They have a child.
- Sesión continua (1986)
- Vacas (1992)
- The Red Squirrel (1993)
- Tu nombre envenena mis sueños (1995)
- El perro del hortelano (1995)
- Earth (1995)
- Una casa en las afueras (1995)
- Sobreviviré (1999)
- Besos para todos (2000)
- El caballero Don Quijote (2002)
- Sansa (2003)
- Horas de luz (2004)
- Bajo las estrellas (2006)
- The Mosquito Net (2010)
- ¿Para qué sirve un oso? (2011)