Emmanuel Episcopal Church is a historic Carpenter Gothic church located on Main Street in Eastsound on Orcas Island, Washington. On December 12, 1994, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places.
National Register listing
- Emmanuel Episcopal Church (added 1994 - Building - #94001431)
- Main St., Eastsound
- Historic Significance: Event
- Area of Significance: Exploration/Settlement
- Period of Significance: 1875-1899, 1900–1924
- Owner: Private
- Historic Function: Religion
- Historic Sub-function: Religious Structure
- Current Function: Religion
- Current Sub-function: Religious Structure
The church is still functioning.
List of Registered Historic Places in Washington
Coordinates: 48°41′39″N 122°54′27″W / 48.6943°N 122.9075°W