No. 59 Cincinnati Bengals
|Date of birth:June 8, 1989|
|Place of birth: West Palm Beach, Florida|
|High school: The King's Academy|
|College: Kansas State|
|Undrafted in 2012|
|Debuted in 2012 for the Cincinnati Bengals|
|Roster status: Active|
Career NFL statistics as of 2012
Emmanuel Albert Lamur (born June 8, 1989) is an American football linebacker for the Cincinnati Bengals of the National Football League (NFL). He was signed by the Bengals as an undrafted free agent in 2012. He played college football at Kansas State.
While attending The King's Academy in West Palm Beach, Florida, Lamur lettered in football and led the team to an 8–4 record as a senior with 70 tackles, three interceptions, and two forced fumbles. He earned All-Palm Beach County honors and received an All-State honorable mention for his efforts.
He finished college with 197 tackles, 2 sacks, 5 interceptions, 16 pass deflections, and 2 forced fumbles.
In his sophomore year, he finished with 68 tackles, 3 interceptions, and 5 pass deflections. Lamur also blocked a field goal against Iowa State that ended the game.
In his junior year, Lamur finished with 46 tackles, an interception, 2 sacks, and 3 pass deflections.
In his senior year, he finished with 83 tackles, 8 pass deflections, 2 forced fumbles, and an interception.
On May 2, 2012, he signed with the Cincinnati Bengals as an undrafted free agent. On August 31, he was released. On September 1, he was signed to the practice squad. On November 2, 2012, he was promoted to the active roster after the team placed Dontay Moch on season-ending reserve/NFI list.
- "ESPN Profile". ESPN.com.
- "Kansas State Bio". KStateSports.cstv.com. Retrieved June 10, 2014.
- "Emmanuel Lamur College Statistics". sports-reference.com.
- "The Bengals’ undrafted rookie class is in". profootballtalk.nbcsports.com. Retrieved May 2, 2012.
- "Bengals waived 18 players". kffl.com.
- "Bengals add to practice squad set as roster stays pat". bengals.com. Retrieved September 1, 2012.
- "Bengals One to IR, one signed". kffl.com.