From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Emme may refer to:
- Rivers in Switzerland:
- Emme (model) Emme Aronson, a plus-size model
- Emme (car) a Brazilian car with an engine by Lotus Cars
- María "Emme" Vitale, Argentinean singer and actress
- Emme, a subsidiary of Avanquest
- Emme Interactive, a French software company acquired by Avanquest in 2007
- Aleksander Fyodorovich Emme (1775–1849), Russian military commander
- Ivan Fyodorovich Emme (1763–1839), Russian military commander
- Emme Rylan (born 1980), American actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.