From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Emmer is a low-yielding, awned wheat.
Emmer may also refer to:
- Frank Emmer (1896 - 1963), an American baseball player and the shortstop for the Cincinnati Reds
- Greg Emmer, former senior vice president of operations at the Disneyland Resort
- Huib Emmer (born 1951), a Dutch composer
- Luciano Emmer (1918 – 2009), an Italian film director
- Tom Emmer (born 1961), a member of the Minnesota House of Representatives
- Emmer, a Dutch word for bucket
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.