From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up emo or emo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Emo (also termed emo-pop or emocore) is a style of rock music and its associated subculture
Emo may also refer to:
- Emo (oil), an Irish oil company and filling station chain
- Emo Speedway, a racetrack in Emo, Ontario
- Emo's, a nightclub in Austin, Texas
- Educational Management Organization or for-profit school
- Chamber of Electrical Engineers of Turkey, established in 1954
- Emo (album), an album by Screeching Weasel
- Emo, an album by Sari Kaasinen
- "Emo", a song by Blink-182 from Dude Ranch
- Emo, County Laois, a village in Ireland
- Emo Court, a mansion in County Laois, Ireland
- Emo, Ontario, a town in Canada
- Villa Emo, a villa in Italy
- East Moriches, a town in Long Island.
- Emo Philips (born 1956), American stand-up comedian
- EMO (trade show), an international metal-working industry trade show held in Europe
- E-Mo, a character in the U.S. TV series A Gifted Man
- Extra man offense in field lacrosse
- Emergency Management Office, also referred to as an "Office of Emergency Management"
- An emotional person. One who is more emotional than most others.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Emo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.