Emporia (other plural forms emporiums, used more commonly than emporia, especially in the United States; and emporiae, favored mostly by academics and literary critics) is a word of dubious origin (often thought incorrectly to be one of many different plural forms of emporium or its Greek original, emporion,) and can also refer to:
- Emporia is also the name of various colleges etc. in Emporia, Kansas
- Emporia Telecom, an Austrian company producing mobile phones for the over-50s
- Emporia (shopping mall), a shopping mall in Malmö in southern Sweden
- USS Emporia (PF-28), a frigate of the US Navy
- Emporia (moth), a genus of snout moths
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Emporia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.