From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Emporia is a word of dubious origin (often thought - incorrectly - to be one of many different plural forms of emporium or its Greek original, emporion,) and can also refer to:
- Places in the United States
- Emporia is also the name of various colleges etc. in Emporia, Kansas
- Other uses
- Emporia Telecom, an Austrian company producing mobile phones for the over-50s
- Emporia (shopping mall), a shopping mall in Malmö in southern Sweden
- USS Emporia (PF-28), a frigate of the US Navy
- Emporia (moth), a genus of snout moths
- Other, truer plural forms of emporium
- Emporiums (used more commonly than emporia, especially in the United States of America)
- Emporiae (favored mostly by academics and literary critics)
- See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Emporia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.