From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Emporia is a word of dubious origin (often thought - incorrectly - to be one of many different plural forms of emporium or its Greek original, emporion,) and can also refer to:
- Places in the United States
- Other uses
- Emporia Telecom Produktions und Vertriebs GesmbH & CoKG - an Austrian telecommunications company that develops and manufactures mobile phones for people aged over 50.
- Emporia (shopping mall), a shopping mall in Malmö in southern Sweden
- Other, truer plural forms of emporium
- Emporiums (used more commonly than emporia, especially in the United States of America)
- Emporiae (favored mostly by academics and literary critics)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.