From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up emporium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Emporium may refer to:
- A large retail shop or store
- Emporium (antiquity), places which the traders of one country had reserved to their business interests within the territory of another country
- Emporium (early medieval), an early medieval European trading post
- Emporium (Italy), an ancient city in Italy
- Emporium, Pennsylvania, U.S. city
- Emporium (Bangkok), shopping mall in Thailand
- Emporium (department store chain), defunct U.S. retailer operating in five western states
- The Emporium (San Francisco), former department store in the San Francisco Bay Area
- The Emporium, a building in Jamestown, California, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Tuolumne County, California
- Emporium (short stories), a collection of short stories by Adam Johnson
- All pages with titles containing "Emporium"
- Empúries town founded with the name of Ἐμπόριον, in 575 BC, by Greek colonists from Phocaea
- Emporia (disambiguation)
- Emporio (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Emporium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.