From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up empower in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Variants of the term empower occur in:
- Empower America, a conservative think tank in the United States
- EMPOWER, a Thai organization supporting sex workers
- EmPower (aircraft power adapter), a standard for 15 Volt direct current power outlets in passenger airplanes
- Empower (emergy), the flow of emergy (embodied energy)
- Empower (software), a chromatography software developed by Waters Corporation
- Emirates Central Cooling Systems Corporation (EMPOWER), a district cooling company part of Dubai Holding
- Empower Orphans, a US non-profit organization
- Empower Playgrounds, a US company that designs playground systems to extract a fraction of the energy children exert while at play and store it in a battery
- Empowered, an original English-language manga
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.