From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up empty space in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Empty space may refer to:
- Outer space, especially the relatively empty regions of the universe outside the atmospheres of celestial bodies
- Vacuum, a volume of space that is essentially empty of matter, such that its gaseous pressure is much less than atmospheric pressure
- Free space, a perfect vacuum as expressed in the classical physics model
- Vacuum state, a perfect vacuum based on the quantum mechanical model
- In mathematical physics, the homogeneous equation may correspond to a physical theory formulated in empty space
- Void, empty space.
- Empty Space, a novel by M. John Harrison
- "Empty Space", a song by British band Air Traffic
- "Empty Space", a 2003 album by the darkwave band Lycia
- "Empty Space", a 2011 album by Buckethead
- Empty (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Empty space"
- Interstitial (disambiguation)
- Space (disambiguation)
- Void (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.