Emyr Llewelyn Jones is a Welsh political activist, who was active during the 1960s and 1970s. Mudiad Adfer was established based on his philosophies, and those of Owain Owain and Professor J. R. Jones. Commonly known as Emyr Llewelyn, he is also known as Emyr Llew. He is the son of author and poet T. Llew Jones.
He is one of the founders and a contributor to the Welsh monthly publication, Y Faner Newydd.
- Llwybrau Llên, October 2005 (Y Lolfa)
- Cyfres Ti'n Jocan: Hiwmor y Cardi, March 2006 (Y Lolfa)
- Themâu ein Llên: Blas ar Themâu ein Llenorion, January 2007 (Y Lolfa)
- "Tryweryn". National Library of Wales.
- "Boddi cwm yn newid hanes?". BBC. 2003-02-12.
- E. Wyn James (2005 Annual). "Painting the world green: Dafydd Iwan and the Welsh protest ballad". Folk Music Journal.
- "Ceredigion Authors - Jones, A - Jones, K > Jones, Emyr Llewelyn". Ceredigion COunty Council.
- "Emyr Llew yn Cyflwyno Theamau ein Llen". Y Lolfa.
|This Welsh biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about an activist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|