From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up encapsulation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Encapsulation may refer to:
- Molecular encapsulation, in chemistry, the confinement of an individual molecule within a larger molecule
- Micro-encapsulation, in material science, the coating of microscopic particles with another material
- Cell encapsulation, technology made to overcome the existing problem of graft rejection in tissue engineering applications
- Encapsulation (networking), the process of adding control information as it passes through the layered model
- Encapsulation (object-oriented programming), enclosing objects in a common interface in a way that makes them interchangeable, and guards their states from invalid changes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.